Thursday, November 01, 2012

Answer to comment - how to download

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09/30/aung-san-suu-kyi-meets-her-peers.html Here is link to the article. I don't know that you can download from e publications - but you can save the link by cutting and pasting in your file, with date you accessed it for future reference or citation - and you can open it to read. You can go to Print and print out on paper, or you can go to Print and copy and paste for your own reference. It makes sense downloads are not enabled as they are copyrighted items. I no longer print on paper but "keep" by posting link in relevant file or folder - hard to find the paper in stacked up piles on the floor anyway. Consider taking a course in library cataloging or filing -- there is something called cross-referencing - where this article for instance would be under "Daily Beast" "Aung San Suu Kyi" or "Peers" or the author's name - which by the way is not the name you mentioned. My blog is designed so I can't respond to comments - as I don't like prolonged "debates" with people I don't know. I am not a techie and this is all I know from my personal experience. Thanks for reading my blog - do visit again. kmk

Specialpost--Ellen Bernstein--expose of World Bank Rohingya project--

https://www.irrawaddy.com/culture/books/hellfire-and-damnation-in-myanmar-ex-world-bank-country-head-recounts-rohingya-catastrophe-response....