Friday, July 12, 2013

I received a new review for my novella Black Rice -

Happy happy joy joy -

Just got another very positive review of my novella Black Rice, from someone who was born in Dufferin Hospital during the time frame described in the story. 

You can't get more authentic than that.  He told me the U Nu government was called the 14 mile government as it seemed it would fall to the Karen any day.

He said it falls into the category of "twas brillig and the slithy toves" style of Lewis Carrol writing (Mathematician, Oxford don, author of Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass) -

so - I can die happy now -  psst to all the detractors who nit pick.

Kyi May Kaung - also posted on my Facebook page -

myanmar junta says it has retaken Myawaddy police outpost--stay tuned.

https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burma/myanmar-junta-says-troops-back-in-border-trade-hub-myawaddy.html