Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Special post--writing a novel in war-torn Ukraine--

I remember the 74 year old dancer, who complained about the floor surface in my literary salon,
another friend, gay, who went to Afghanistan to make monoprints on the scene--writing the captions in mirror script--
why had he not just taken photos? Monoprints take a long time--
I'll never complain again.
Anyone can write anywhere--in prison, in your head, in bed, sitting on the toilet.
Kyi May Kaung
10-22-2024
A Beekeeper and His Bees Go on a Road Trip Across War-Torn Eastern Ukraine - Electric Literature
https://electricliterature.com/grey-bees-by-andrey-kurkov-novel-ukraine/

Special post--writing a novel in war-torn Ukraine--

I remember the 74 year old dancer, who complained about the floor surface in my literary salon, another friend, gay, who went to Afghanista...