Sunday, September 30, 2012

Page views on this my KyiMayKaung blog have gone through the roof -

Capital Garden - Washington DC - photo copyright Kyi May Kaung. http://kyimaykaung.blogspot.com/ data as of 10 AM, 9-30-2012 page views total 100,286 last month 5,294 yesterday 240 today to 10 AM - 149 today at 10.43 - 167 I think at least for peaks last 3 days, it is due to Burmese democracy leader and Nobel Peace Laureate Daw Aung San Suu Kyi's victory lap through the USA. However, I don't know why my blog had over 5,000 hits last month - I hardly posted a thing. Anyway, dear Friends, with whom I might be working on various writing and other projects, please understand no writer can miss an audience like this, and so - Self will be blogging more in near future and since there are only 24 hours a day, and my energy is low, well, I will be doing less of everything else. But Family will have first dibs. From here, I thank all of you who checked my blog site and here - i.e. on my blog, I will post you some grass and flower and tree shots. Kyi May Kaung

BBC's Jonathan Head reporting from Mae Sot

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-68823500