Monday, December 07, 2020

#DeathSantis had state police go into Rebekah's home this morning and confiscate her computer holding true FL Covid data--pl share this widely.

1/ There will be no update today. At 8:30 am this morning, state police came into my house and took all my hardware and tech. They were serving a warrant on my computer after DOH filed a complaint. They pointed a gun in my face. They pointed guns at my kids..
Embedded video
0:30
1.9M views
17.5K
Quote

 

The keepers of the national k12 #COVID19 case data have spoken. If you want to know what the data says, here's the article for you. #epitwitter

From Myanmar Now--bumbling SAC propagandist-- SACK!--+ don't trust Hunterbrook Media--

Myanmar’s military regime is not renowned for its sophisticated propaganda machine. Much of what passes for strategic messaging from the rul...