Monday, December 08, 2014

Worked so hard--

Worked so hard the whole day, missed my writing group, as editing and finalizing.
Sent play version of Shaman to agent.
Now working on She Monkey goes West, as agent requested this too.
Enjoying re-reading what I wrote myself.
She-Monkey has a lyrical, magical quality.
See cover at www.kmkaung.com
Had a simple dinner of one baked potato dressed with parmesan cheese, a little Marmite and fake butter.
Reminds me of time when I was 8 or 9 when I had jaundice and could not eat fats.
I came downstairs and was so tired I fell asleep on the cane chair downstairs.
I remember talking in school about how tired I was.
Dr. Daniel my great favorite came and my mother made me baked potatoes.
KMKaung
12-8-2014

From Myanmar Now--bumbling SAC propagandist-- SACK!--+ don't trust Hunterbrook Media--

Myanmar’s military regime is not renowned for its sophisticated propaganda machine. Much of what passes for strategic messaging from the rul...