Thursday, August 28, 2008

I am launching a Consultancy Service --



"Burmese Ginger" developed in Thailand -- Photo copyright Kyi May Kaung

I am launching a consultancy service -- Kaung Words and Images.

Please leave a message on this blog with your real name, (name on your passport)- full contact info. including street address and phone numbers and email, and a short one paragraph description of yourself and your project. These won't be published, but I need full contact info. I will then send you my fee structure.

I consult on fiction and non-fiction, Burma and S.E. Asian political economy and World Art and Literature.

Blog text copyright Kyi May Kaung.

From Myanmar Now--bumbling SAC propagandist-- SACK!--+ don't trust Hunterbrook Media--

Myanmar’s military regime is not renowned for its sophisticated propaganda machine. Much of what passes for strategic messaging from the rul...