Saturday, November 17, 2012

Reply to reader ref. Spam -

I did not post your question as it contains a link. I get a lot of spam, but my spam blocker works well. Once I label something spam - then it automatically goes to my spam file where it can be automatically deleted or not, depending on how you set it up. I do not like prolonged "discussions" about Burmese or other politics or anything else with unknown people. Sometimes there are flaky people who will argue all sorts of hair-brained things. So my blog is set up so I cannot reply directly to a comment even if I wish to. Regards, kmk

From Myanmar Now--bumbling SAC propagandist-- SACK!--+ don't trust Hunterbrook Media--

Myanmar’s military regime is not renowned for its sophisticated propaganda machine. Much of what passes for strategic messaging from the rul...