Sunday, November 06, 2016

I manned or womaned my clothing booth at an art fair, single-handed and earned some money--

but it is not something I can do daily.

For one thing, I need to look after myself and make the artwork.

But it was a lot of fun, as usual talking to the other artists.

The artist/musician was very cool, sang several songs to the old lady in a wheelchair, including You are My Sunshine, and posed for a photo wearing my art scarf/vest.

He had also made a chalk pastel of a flamingo on black paper.

However, I did not pose for a $10 pencil sketch, and can't find for now the one Htein Lin did of me at the Hotel Arthur in Helsinki--

and in the end I only bought one gift item for a child, I did not buy the other item I intended to, as felt poor.

KMKaung
11-6-2016

Anne Hathaway on casting love scenes--It's a matter of power--(more May-Dec stories)

h ttps://www.aol.com/entertainment/anne-hathaway-says-gross-chemistry-202037521.html