Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Last crochet pattern for today--major challenge--Expressions Fiber Arts--Elegant Sweet Pea Shawl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j204aPPBfM
Sandy only shows a sample swatch.
Therefore you have to increase it up by multiples of the swatch, to get your desired size.
Naturally, the larger or wider your shawl,the more yarn you need--buy enough, more is better than falling short.
You can practice with her Red Velvet Rose pattern--of which I have already made FOUR versions in 3 colors--the first 2 in "burned sugar"
the largest--the 1st one I gave to my friend from HS who is facing health issues.
For shawls of this size and complexity the going rate is over $100 + shipping and handling.
I don't give them away for free unless you've been a good friend for over 50 years.
They are just too difficult to make.
Like I told that Miss Yappy fr the radio station to review the novel herself.
I'm not a billionaire, I'm not a non-profit and I don't run a charity.
Pickup a hook and make it yourself if you can.
If you can't buy it on Etsy.
I'm really tired of B--ppl.
kmk
4-16-2024