Tuesday, October 08, 2024

Well, before I started to write these rom coms--ie, read them, as one can't write without reading, I always thought--

well what are the chances of an "Olive" meeting a neurologist? (Alle Hazzlewood novel) or all the billioniares in fiction.
H
ow many billionaires are there in this world anyway--vs. the number of unmarried women.
By Burmese standards I was married to a very good-looking man with money--and he didn't fool around either.
But the Burmese political situation made it necessaary to leave.
I now write only fiction.
I talk to few Burmese--I don't read in Burmese--Ihardly speak Burmese--don't feel like it--few Burmese I know have happy marriages.
I hope the beautiful couple are happy and stay together.
But unhappy families like Tolstoy are better for fiction. <
blockquote>
Kyi May Kaung.
Rembrandt--Girl in a picture frame. 10-8-2024

Albrecht Durer's artwork

https://www.wikiart.org/en/albrecht-durer/all-works#!#filterName:all-paintings-chronologically,resultType:masonry https://www.nga.gov/featu...