Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It's happened, dreaded crackdown on monks in Burma

Wed, 26 Sep 2007
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/09/26/myanmar.crackdown/index.html

Very sad to find out I was right after all when I said on air yesterday "Crackdown will come in 24 hours."

I bought red roses yesterday on my way back from Canadian Broadcasting Corporation office, and prayed and painted for the monks and the people of Burma.

This morning as I opened my eyes, I imagined the ghosts of protestors crowded into my shrine room.

Two different articles I wrote about recent events in Burma will be on line in a few hours.

From Myanmar Now--bumbling SAC propagandist-- SACK!--+ don't trust Hunterbrook Media--

Myanmar’s military regime is not renowned for its sophisticated propaganda machine. Much of what passes for strategic messaging from the rul...