Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Price of my novella Black Rice has increased to $9.99 due to high demand-

Well Friends, I just increased price of my novella Black Rice due to demand, see below, and also because I have put in enhanced distribution, therefore Amazon did not allow me to keep the old price.  The new price is $9.99 for the print version, now will have a matte rather than a glossy cover, and if you buy the Kindle version, you can lend it to a relative or family member at $2.99 (These prices are set by Amazon)--but during the 2 weeks you have lent it out, you will be unable to read it yourself.  (This also is a pre- set Amazon condition)

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Rice-Novella-K-Kaung/dp/0615797520/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1375324098&sr=8-1
So, I think it's a good sign and good luck to the person attempting to sell a used copy for $21.  You provided the market indicator to let me know what to do.

BTW, if you buy $35 worth of copies, you can get free shipping.  You will also get a discount from Amazon and so the profit will be yours to keep.

I suggest if you live in Burma, try this.

Kyi May Kaung3-26-2014

Very nice--a writer meets an actress in a cafe and they fall in love--

https://www.aol.com/news/valerie-bertinelli-boyfriend-reveals-identity-031332062.html