Sunday, August 02, 2015

Burma flood disaster relief--where to send money--copied and pasted from Facebook--

  • Donate through Sae Taw Win II web page through PayP. I can personally guarantee your donations will be sent to 88 Peace and Transparancy Organization in Ygn as speedily as possible. Your donations will also be tax deductible.
  • Thynn Thynn Thanks KM for sharing
    Like · Reply · 1 hr
  • Kyi May Kaung No problem--I guess that is Min Ko Naing's outfit and as you are both set up as non-profits, that is a good way to do it. Thanks for moving so fast.
  • Thynn Thynn Since our Center is already set up for accepting and transmitting donations previously during the tsunami of Sri Lanka we have the ready made mechanism to raise funds immediately. As soon as the funds come in I will be rushing off the donations to Burma overnight.

    88 people are already traveling to the flood zones to deliver disaster relief measures. See on fb.
    Unlike · Reply · 1 · 2 mins
  • Kyi May Kaung Thank you. I will copy and paste to my blog also.
  • Thynn Thynn Yes KM that is Min Ko Naing's outfit and I have already informed the officials. I will also be writing to MKN himself. Thanks so much for your support my friend.
    • Kyi May Kaung
      Write a reply...

  • Kyi May Kaung No problem, I am not doing that much. Regards, KM.

From Myanmar Now--bumbling SAC propagandist-- SACK!--+ don't trust Hunterbrook Media--

Myanmar’s military regime is not renowned for its sophisticated propaganda machine. Much of what passes for strategic messaging from the rul...