Thursday, December 07, 2017

My blog audience is changing again, they are in this order, highest to lowest--

Malaysia--last week-1514 France 327--for years and years, front runner USA 277--for yrs and yrs, 2nd after France Indonesia, 152--first time I see this Singapore Ukraine Germany Portugal--all first timers Burma--minimal, insignificant audience. Not surprising as I have shifted my focus away. UAE--first time appearance, But sudden upsurge for few days from "Russia" was I think bots, and now due to Rohingya posts? "Russia" is very fishy, in 2016, sudden upsurge for one or two days, and then disappeared, and same thing now. I don't think they are real people or else they are FSB. Yesterday, total, 500+ day before yesterday, 700+ I consider it pretty good for a blog that's over 10 years old. I give myself some flowers.
Photo, K M Kaung--copyright

Specialpost--Ellen Bernstein--expose of World Bank Rohingya project--

https://www.irrawaddy.com/culture/books/hellfire-and-damnation-in-myanmar-ex-world-bank-country-head-recounts-rohingya-catastrophe-response....