Saturday, January 06, 2018

Kindle sample--Fire and Fury, Inside the Trump White House--by Michael Wolff

https://www.amazon.com/Fire-Fury-Inside-Trump-White-ebook/dp/B077F4WZZY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515287189&sr=8-1&keywords=fire+and+fury Selling like hot cakes, quite competitively priced. This one is written like a novel too, in the new journalism style, but I don't share some of Wolff's opinions, such as Conway has a "telegenic face" and I am not sure if the people featured really thought that way, unless they specifically told him so. One reviewer on Amazon says it feels like eating one gallon of ice cream in one go, with predictable side effects. So far I have resisted the urge to buy it. I don't want Wolff's views/take to influence my own. Besides, I already know the Wolff book is taking a tremendous toll on the DJT Admin, so it mist have done its work well. Bravo. kmk 1-6-2018

From Myanmar Now--bumbling SAC propagandist-- SACK!--+ don't trust Hunterbrook Media--

Myanmar’s military regime is not renowned for its sophisticated propaganda machine. Much of what passes for strategic messaging from the rul...