Thursday, March 01, 2018

notes to World Book Day--photos--top down. Lost Executioner about Cambodian Douk, head of prison, by photographer Nic Dunlop. Book facing out, memorial edition of essays about my father U Kaung, in Burmese, 2004. Directly above, Proquest print version of my 1994 Ph.D. dissertation. Gorgeous children's book. Called Spots, I think. Books donated. How to sign a book for a buyer on the title page. Author Jung Chung's signature. Books I wrote myself. Book which includes map of 13th century Battle of Boachan (Ngasaunggyan) when Kublai Khan's army from Yunnan under a Muslim general raided Bagan in Burma. Or it may be map of 1776 battle between Hsinbyushin's forces "Possessor of the White Elephant" and Chinese near present day Lashio, Chinese lost and withdrew. Playbill, The Audience, with Helen Mirren, about Elizabeth II and her PMs. Good play but I missed a lot as did not have my hearing aids then. Talky play.

Crochet Crowd--pinwheel turorial--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hv5BqOaNfk