Sunday, February 24, 2019

Happy tweets ref my new novel Wolf: A Novel of Love and Betrayal. Read tweet style from bottom up.

  1. 28 seconds ago
    I'm glad I wrote this novel. Everything is to my satisfaction. Photos later.
  2. so I started to read my novel & was as delighted w it as when I read the other wonderful novels that I read. I thought this day would never come, but it has Now I just have to sell the book
  3. Today t proof copy of my novel Wolf came in t mail There were 2 envelopes I thought the fat one was novel by Scott Momaday tht was not delivered on snowy day & thin one was my novel But turned out to be the REVERSE

From Myanmar Now--bumbling SAC propagandist-- SACK!--+ don't trust Hunterbrook Media--

Myanmar’s military regime is not renowned for its sophisticated propaganda machine. Much of what passes for strategic messaging from the rul...