Sunday, February 17, 2019

Native American performance artist James Luna

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Luna To date I've seen about 3 art performances by Htein Lin in DeKalb and in Helsinki. I know what people who don't understand art will say--"Interesting" which means "I am so stupid I don't get this." So I am sending just to annoy people. but it is a legitimate way to say something. Ai Wei Wei made the 'snake" from school bags of children killed in earthquake due to shoddy construction. I think these are brilliant as well as brave people who "do something." Ai Wei Wei has had wonderful exhibits at Alcatraz etc. I also met one performance artist in Chiangmai, but I did not see his performance, only heard abt it from others. Before I saw their performances, I had never heard the term "performance art" before, nor had I heard terms like "post modern" I missed one as I had a bad case of the runs.

From Myanmar Now--bumbling SAC propagandist-- SACK!--+ don't trust Hunterbrook Media--

Myanmar’s military regime is not renowned for its sophisticated propaganda machine. Much of what passes for strategic messaging from the rul...