Wednesday, July 22, 2020

NIH is calling for volunteers for corona virus vaccine --

I saw it on NBC Nightly news.

Pl look at National Institutes of Health website for more info.

I wouldn't recommend it for seniors or children though.  Besides, children are below the age of informed consent.

One entire family volunteered, and volunteers were interviewed on NBC.

They have now moved to human trials, already been through that stage in UK.

This reminds me of my mother who was born around WW I.  She caught smallpox as an infant, and her next elder sister died.  She said the vaccine has already been discovered, but was not yet available in Burma/Asia.

I know of a family who were ordering polio vaccines from overseas in 1970s, and their son got polio before the vaccine arrived.

My aunt and my husband's employers helped me get polio vaccines for my sons. It has to be refrigerated and taken orally.

7-22-2020

Anne Hathaway on casting love scenes--It's a matter of power--(more May-Dec stories)

h ttps://www.aol.com/entertainment/anne-hathaway-says-gross-chemistry-202037521.html