Sunday, April 14, 2024

Feather and Fan different colorways--I was just thinking of greys and aqua--

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&sca_esv=54f9445f3c681e70&sca_upv=1&cs=0&sxsrf=ACQVn08Au7K1WbthdlpMj00OpQKs1FGpJA:1713134443078&q=Feather+and+Fan+Scarf&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiv5LGP48KFAxWMNlkFHd8oCjkQ6rYHegQIFhAD&biw=800&bih=405&dpr=2.4#ip=1
The first one I made was cream for myself and I sold a pink one to my favored client who now has 4 wearable art pieces made by me-
Bali wrap, River Kwai coat, brown and gold brocade and this Feather and Fan in gradated salmon pinks, and she liked it so much she bought it on the hottest day of summer.
Thanks A.
You enable me to buy more yarn and make more wearable art.
I have no photos, sorry.
And I have no website right now.
And I can anly sell to US-based customers.
And I'm not a seamstress.
I'm a writer and poet who sometimes makes wearable art and 2D and 3D art.
Message me with your real name and email--it will be list price + shipping and handling.
And also I don't handle real wool bc the colors look dim to me, plus I wish to make a lot of acrylic items at reasonable prices.
So there you have it.
I taught myself crochet through watching Youtube videos,especially Fiber Spider during the Covid crisis and cancer chemo, and our Fiber Group cheered me along.
Mucho Thanks--I think the right word is gracias. Kyi May 4-14-2024