Monday, July 30, 2007

Pig Picture from Siem Reap, Cambodia

Pigs to market, Siem Reap, Cambodia. Photo copyright Kyi May Kaung.

Thanks to my guide S.B. (for snapping the picture with my camera) and my driver -- Next time I will do a people tour, a chronological tour or a "royal roads" tour.

The pigs are being transported by motor bike along road to Western Baray (pronounced "bar- I" as in "The King and I.")

The road runs parallel to an old canal built by the Angkor kings which is still in use. Earlier we saw pink baby pigs in small cages.

Copyright Kyi May Kaung

From Myanmar Now--bumbling SAC propagandist-- SACK!--+ don't trust Hunterbrook Media--

Myanmar’s military regime is not renowned for its sophisticated propaganda machine. Much of what passes for strategic messaging from the rul...