Monday, March 09, 2009

Aung Naing Oo recalls shooting small birds with a catapult in Burma.


Torn Banana Leaves in the United States in Winter -- copyright Kyi May Kaung.

http://www.irrawaddy.org/article.php?art_id=15248

Good one ANO, mainly because of its honesty.

Multiply this thousands of times for all of us that make up The Burmese Diaspora.

On my last visit to Thailand a few months ago, a young lady the age of a grandchild suddenly came up to me while all her classmates were singing and dancing and said,
"Don't worry Sayama, you will get to go home."

I thanked her the next day when it was quieter.

Frankly, now I don't care. I've asked my family to strew my ashes in the Atlantic.

There's a beach I am particularly fond of for its wildness.

Kyi May Kaung

USIP warns of scam centers on Burma-Thai border + KNU blames "allies" BGF for loss of Myawaddy (police station)--

KNU blames Border Guard Force for loss of Myawaddy (police station) to junta forces-- 2 consecutive articles in Irrawaddy. https://www.irr...