Monday, July 01, 2013

Soak the (dried) cod - a message to my Facebook fans and friends -

Dear Facebook fans and friends,

I am going to be "sailing between Taiwan and Japan on an oil tanker" just joking, half-joking -- in other words working on my creative writing, fiction and fiction research and the business side of things.

I also have to look after the care and feeding of myself as a Writer.

I am pretty disappointed that you guys did not buy enough of my novella Black Rice - tsk tsk tsk - but I sincerely thank my true true friends who did and all those who wrote reviews on the Amazon site.

I am so happy everyone liked it and I got reviews of 4 1/2 out of 5 stars - that makes me feel soo good - but now I have to get back to my day job -

I have to clear the paper off my floor so I can see more floor, throw away old magazines and generally make things more presentable when my "Rellies" visit - you know they are a tribe from outer space - and they need space to walk and sit.

So ciao for now (CFN) and I will see you before not too long - but mostly I will send tweets which are faster -

I hate "dead" sites, so I will post something daily, but not a dozen or more items as I have been doing -

my time has become too scarce.

Thank your for understanding - if you get bored - you can read any of the books I recommend here or see some of "my" movies - believe me, they are Incredible -

like Babette's Feast - I love the two old ladies telling the French chef - "soak (the dried) cod" -- ha ha ha.

So soak the dried cod and I will go catch the quail to make you a feast.

Copyright Kyi May Kaung

Yuan Dynasty and death of Kublai Khan--from wiki

The Yuan dynasty created the "Han Army" (漢軍) out of defected Jin troops and an army of defected Song troops called the "Newly...