Thursday, August 10, 2017

Special post, funeral service of Luciano Pavarotti, in Modena, Italy, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AgIukqmtiI I understand why an opera singer I interviewed in a cafe once said, he much preferred to live in Italy. "If you are plump like me, you'd better sing like an angel." Pavarotti. I noticed this in a performance I went to in Central Park in about 1987, when P. was so far away he looked like a dot, but the speakers were good. And opera audiences are the most appreciative in the world, the way they go AHH. In the service, Raina Kaibavanska, Andrea Bocelli, and Pavarotti singing Nessun Dorma, None shall sleep, from Turandot. Be well km Kyi May Kaung Words Sounds and Images

From Myanmar Now--bumbling SAC propagandist-- SACK!--+ don't trust Hunterbrook Media--

Myanmar’s military regime is not renowned for its sophisticated propaganda machine. Much of what passes for strategic messaging from the rul...