Thursday, March 01, 2018

Time I read poetry with professional dancers --

http://glass-poetry.com/volume-one/issue-two/may-kaung-from.html
I wrote it while invited to read poetry with Liz Lerhman Dance Studio. So far I have had my poetry profiled with 2 dance groups. I written poetry for 2 weddings. The other one was in Philadelphia with dancer choreographer Roko Kawai. Martha at L L D S also made some dance movements, based on one story I told her, about running out of my room to chat with the mali (gardener) when I heard the water spray come on, in Boulder, CO, only to find no human being there. She made the movements of the sprinkler with her hand. The other dancer taught us to walk fast at 90 degrees to each other, in a chess board pattern, using our peripheral vision so we never collided, we also had to walk pretty fast. I also forgot time I read poetry with musicians and dancers in Boulder, CO. km Liz Lerman Dance July 06 #10.jpg Kyi May Kaung Words Sounds and Images