Sunday, June 10, 2018

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving.

https://www.gutenberg.org/files/41/41-h/41-h.htm I was so fortunate to have a cousin who lived in Westchester, and visited many of these places while visiting him and his family. To this day he drives me around, but he's moved to a Rocky Mountain state, so we never got to go to Culinary Institute of America nor to Storm King Art Center. He invited me often, but I was unable to go, due to lack of money, personal problems, tiredness or a tight schedule, and now I missed that wonderful opportunity. But I thank KK and A. for all the lovely visits and the food and companionship. 6-10-2018

Yuan Dynasty and death of Kublai Khan--from wiki

The Yuan dynasty created the "Han Army" (漢軍) out of defected Jin troops and an army of defected Song troops called the "Newly...