Thursday, July 26, 2018

Facebook market plunge 24%= nearly 150 billion US $$$$

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/facebook-apos-market-value-plunged-225654203.html Well, ye reap as ye sow. Glad I am off FB FOR GOOD, literally. I read somewhere that he started his career by stealing student data from Harvard, I did not like my bad experiences on FB (an exact clone of me appeared), the ads I paid for were scams, the fake accounts and the Burmese hate sites, government military disinfo ref Rohingya on FB, and Z's evasion of Qs during the hearing. Now we need to see DJT's stock fall also, right? Yesterday first sh** dot closed down her clothing line. GRAB YOUR WALLET AND YOUR VOTES. 7-26-2018

UN investigation finds junta FB posts fueled 2017 anti-Rohingya feeling--

h ttps://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burma/myanmar-army-behind-facebook-pages-that-fueled-anti-rohingya-violence-un.html