Saturday, October 31, 2020


Now I've lived through shenanigans at Radio Free Asia where some of Burmese staff brought up volume of gun shots during a live broadcast by a reporter far away during a hostage situation in Ratchaburi on the BurmaThai Border; the time I made a serialization and dramatization of Animal Farm in Burmese (and the VP said "just do a book review"), and 9/11, and now covid,

and I am familiar with the places near New York City,

this seems much more realistic to me.   It is of course, Brilliant.

I can believe people in 1938 thought it was real, and panicked, when today all sorts of BS is coming from the so-called prez, such as "We're rounding the corner on covid" and "You can put chlorox in body and disinfect it," and "maybe I'm immune" and "herd mentality."

Hope by Wed. this living nightmare might be over, but we will see.

Pl VOTE, if you have not already.  And have a plan, not just for election day, but also for afterwards.

I heard yesterday that Dr Fauci said it will go into 2022.  Of course it will.

kmk

10-31-2020

 

 

Gorgon/Gorgons--

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorgons