Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thank you, Facebook fans and friends -

Thank you Facebook friends and guests - It is only about a month since I started, and I feel so much better with a Community - even if (only) electronic - but some of you I know personally and professionally too, some of you I know through your good & excellent reputation as activists.

Thank you all whose lovely photos I shared. Some are of places I have never been and things I have never seen, especially the friends in USA and Burma.

I am so happy to have such talented and committed friends.

I am going to take the leap and go to Twitter soon, so I hope you will follow me there too.

Kyi May Kaung - sometimes writing as K.M.Kaung.

Specialpost--Ellen Bernstein--expose of World Bank Rohingya project--

https://www.irrawaddy.com/culture/books/hellfire-and-damnation-in-myanmar-ex-world-bank-country-head-recounts-rohingya-catastrophe-response....