Sunday, November 01, 2015

Old original Iron Chef and Wedgewood battle--guinea fowl--

I think this is the most lively of the Iron Chef programs I have watched.
They are using fine Wedgewood China and dressed as "British aristocrats."
They were so funny, the judges, trying to second guess the dishes, "Oh, look at that. What is that? What is in the bowl?"
And this evening I found out 2 new words--crespine and vessie.
Crespine is--
and vessie is--
but you should look it up for yourself.
Also, the translation and the dubbing are excellent.
What also surprises me is this program was created in Japan, a country which had not one but TWO, atomic bombs dropped on it.
Notice how well-traveled, educated, sophisticated the judges are--actors, a fortune teller, a politician and how well-written and planned the whole thing is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxFLB_lIJ3s
Could our place or any of our vaunted media produce such a program?
I am sorry to say, I think not.
Think about it, why are our people so naive and closed off?
Think about it.
And with this I bid you peace.
I have already reset all my watches and clocks.
Though I don't need to do it technically till 2 AM, but who is going to wait till then. Equivalent to 3 AM yesterday.
CFN,
I hope you enjoyed the evening as much as I did.
KMKaung
11-1-2015
Solo Woman Traveler

More detail rocket attack --from rfa

https://www.rfa.org/english/news/myanmar/myanmar-missile-attack-04152024041935.html