Tuesday, October 31, 2017

What a Voice, IZ.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-mozilla-001&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=mozilla&p=somewhere+over+the+rainbow+youtube#id=2&vid=f3e3f90dc54544cfc6403cd772243686&action=view This is guaran--teed to make you feel better. My eyes dilated after my eye (retina) exam, I stumbled to phone to make an appt with my dentist, when I heard this while onhold while asst went to check if I need to take anti-biotic bf the procedure. This is truly the only time I liked on-hold music. A voice like warm chocolate sauce. As soon as I got off the line, I had to Google to find him. Maybe this is what literary agents or writing mentors mean when they say, "you must have a hook" or a "good writerly voice." Certainly, I wish I could sing like IZ, but as I can't, I must just write my hooks. Ann Sexton: With my poetry I wooed everyone, even my mother. Pavarotti: If you are chubby like me, you'd better sing like an angel. KMKaung Kyi May Kaung Words Sounds and Images

From Myanmar Now--bumbling SAC propagandist-- SACK!--+ don't trust Hunterbrook Media--

Myanmar’s military regime is not renowned for its sophisticated propaganda machine. Much of what passes for strategic messaging from the rul...