Friday, February 02, 2018

trmp is also trying to discredit Christopher Steele in one fell swoop or swipe. If pee tape emerges it will be over. I bet Putin will keep copies and release when he wishes to dump tump. we shall see.

It all boils down to "cozying up to Russia" implied in cartoon above, by same person who projected the "shithole" remarks onto the DC trumo hotel. DJT's reputation is really in tatters, and I don;t think he will get away with antagonizing, among others-- FBI media Bannon other firees--etc etc, not to mention his old NY mob enemies. At some point a critical mass is reached and the whole edifice collapses, as it is based on lies "I am the greatest" "I love women" "I'll make Ameroca great again" and so on and on. 2-2-2018

myanmar junta says it has retaken Myawaddy police outpost--stay tuned.

https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burma/myanmar-junta-says-troops-back-in-border-trade-hub-myawaddy.html