Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Zuckerberg says he's sorry, but too little, too late. Your data is already stolen and may be in Russia.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/apr/10/zuckerberg-facebook-testimony-latest-news-regulation-congress I don't like him at all. I read somewhere he started by stealing data from Harvard, but case was settled. Very cavalier with other people's personal data, just like the woman who took my minidiscs (of RFA broadcasts) saying she'd help me make copies and then losing them. Or the countless people who ask to read my ms, and then lose it, or say they didn't get it. Now I have stopped that kind of sharing. In fact, even a literary agent can steal your material. kmk 4-10-2018

Yuan Dynasty and death of Kublai Khan--from wiki

The Yuan dynasty created the "Han Army" (漢軍) out of defected Jin troops and an army of defected Song troops called the "Newly...