Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Blog hits on this blog, 5-30-2018.

After 10+ years, this blog is still alive and more than well. The geographic blog hits distribution has changed. France dropped off from the number one spot a few months ago. This blog now enjoys over 200 to 300 blog hits per day, the highest from the USA. About 700 per week, 100 a day. The rest are European countries, especially the former Eastern European countries. Only 2-3 visitors visit from Burma per day, and it even falls off the top ten regularly. That also makes sense as I don't blog about Burma now (since 2011)except when there's a crisis, though one can argue, Burma is always in crisis. When a bot hits now and then, I can definitely tell it's a bot, as it only happens once in a blue moon and suddenly the numbers shoot sky high from a new location, say Brazil, at a faster rate than anyone can read. So the normal numbers are definitely not bots (though little sis polyanna always used to try and argue with me it could be one person visiting the same blog X times a day.) Hey, not even a bot does that! BTW, polyanna only does FB with relatives, has never blogged or written anything political or analytical to my knowledge.) Anyway, I won't get personal, and try to avoid that on this blog, unless it's the personal stuff of a public figure that has been confirmed by other published sources already. I just wanted to thank you, if you regularly read my blog. I deleted my Facebook account in 2016 and am thinking of closing down my blog (skeletal shadow blog) in Burmese, but I might keep it just as Insurance, in case my regular blog gets hit by some threat. KMK 5-30-2018

Nuremberg in ruins--