Monday, May 13, 2013

Game of Thrones - season 3 -

Game of Thrones - season 3 - u tube clips -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpZnb0q24mk

My friend Kanlaon is watching it and liking it, according to posts on her blogs- but I have problems with the visuals and casting - because the images are formed in my mind already from reading all 5 books in the series - and so I find the cast and scenes etc "strange" --

for e.g. Peter Dinklage is too good-looking

Arya should look like a horse - not be round-faced, the dragons are too small, why do the dragon eggs have scales, also too small, Tyrion should be fatter and should waddle more and so on --

but I am looking forward to the scene where Tyrion confronts their father from hell, Tywin.

i.e. I am looking forward to what Kanlaon will think, as I am watching it by proxy. :)

I am sure no one ever watched a TV series like this before - but then I also watch movies on planes with no ear phones, that way I can tell how good the acting is -


K.M.Kaung

Gorgon/Gorgons--

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorgons