Sunday, April 26, 2015

Malabar fish biriani--

Malabar fish biriani--

Never have I seen a cook or chef cooking in a silk sari with full contingent of matching sapphire jewelry, but H's boss' wife never differentiated between wedding wear and home/cooking wear, and would cook in nylon jackets and full make up.

I myself cook in old clothes I am going to throw in the wash due to the cooking odors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l94SuZ4XDAc

This recipe can be cooked with reduced salt, Smart Balance or other butter substitute instead of ghee, and non fat milk to make own yogurt.

Happy cooking--I am trying this tomorrow with tilapia fillets.

KMKaung
4-26-2015

Yuan Dynasty and death of Kublai Khan--from wiki

The Yuan dynasty created the "Han Army" (漢軍) out of defected Jin troops and an army of defected Song troops called the "Newly...