Monday, April 20, 2015

Published my story collection Home is Where?

http://www.amazon.com/Home-Where-Housewarming-My-Potsdam-ebook/dp/B00UC9WQ3I/ref=sr_1_7?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1429279283&sr=1-7

This is the e-edition for Kindle and you may also find my other books listed here.

My Potsdam is set in Potsdam and is inspired by a trip I took to Berlin in 2005 at the invitation of the House of World Culture, as one of 6 SE Asian writers who dares to confront.  They found us on the web.
Among other attendees were writers Marianne Villaneuva, Prabda Yoon, Rattawut, Linh Dinh and Goonawan Mohammed, founder of Tempo, known as the Indonesian Time Magazine.

Housewarming is set in the greater DC area.

Home is Where is set in Rangoon, Philadelphia and Washington DC, Dupont Circle.

Read more in my book.

Yuan Dynasty and death of Kublai Khan--from wiki

The Yuan dynasty created the "Han Army" (漢軍) out of defected Jin troops and an army of defected Song troops called the "Newly...