Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Q and A from my Facebook page--

Q and A--ref my fiction--

copied and pasted--

U Ye Myint How about the previous publications( volume 1&2).?
Is it the continuation series to
read & refer.?
Unlike · Reply · Message · 1 · 11 mins
Amazon.com/theridercrocodilesstoriesnovellas/dp/1497498368

No, this is not sequel or prequel of anything I have written yet. The numbers refer to the numbers of novellas and short story collections I have published so far, and the stories are all different, with different settings and characters. However, I do intend some day to continue the story of Saman, the Rider of Crocodiles with a story about the Fig Flower King who was taken to Ava, and is buried near the U Pein Bridge. If you go please look for it. Other than that I guess you would have to just read my border stories Dancing like a Peacock, and/or wait for my Narasuan novel, which I am still writing. But Narasuan died in 1605, so that is over a century before the crocodile story and the final fall of Ayuthia. I am pleased there is such an interest in my fictional stories. Many people ask me what happened to Saman, what happened to Black Rice, what happened to Snow Maiden.

KMKaung
3-16-2016

From Myanmar Now--bumbling SAC propagandist-- SACK!--+ don't trust Hunterbrook Media--

Myanmar’s military regime is not renowned for its sophisticated propaganda machine. Much of what passes for strategic messaging from the rul...