Saturday, October 29, 2016

I know now what went wrong with my (new) FB acct, and therefore the old one too--

It is as I thought a bug or virus or hacker related to the Burma people.

I wanted to get back in touch with the Burmese artists (visual) and #1 was said to have "already reached the maximum number of friends.

So I left him a message as a comment.

Then I went to artist #2, who I remember even with my old acct (now deleted) used to "like" everything I posted.

Now it seems a hacker has gotten into #2's acct, maybe without his knowledge.

I do not suspect him as his art is strongly anti-junta and pro-Aung San Suu Kyi.

But I think malware or a hacker has gotten into his acct with his knowledge.

As I had a very weird time trying to decactivate my  (new) FB acct, I dare not go back in to warn him, and he may not get the warning if it's a hacker in his acct already.

All this happened when I had only 5 !!!! new old friends in my new acctt, so I strongly suspect

1.  hackers have got into artist #2's acct already

2.. hackers are all from Burma, and pro-junta agents.

If you know the artist who makes collages, pl warn him, and also pl warn all the pro-democracy activists,

K M Kaung
10-29-2016


Convicted air force major blames wife for her own death--

h ttps://www.aol.com/convicted-air-force-major-blames-040900187.html