Friday, September 28, 2018

Facebook major data breach--HACKED.

https://www.thisisinsider.com/facebook-security-attack-affecting-50-million-users-2018-9 As I have said before based on my personal experience (cloned acct), best is to DELETE the g-damned acct. DEACTIVATE won't work. If you don't know how to do it, get a computer savvy person you trust to help you. I don't know what FB is good for if they can't even provide basic security. For me the "benefits" were outweighed by the costs--constant eating up of time, stupid remarks by stupid people, a few good people, one essay collection, a couple or 00 to 000 dollars from donations fr friends (sort of Gofundme)--but negligible book sales and useless ads. Lots of racists, extreme nationalists, fake accts out there. The cloned acct was the last straw. I saw a Burmese artist cloned 21 times! If the co. goes under, it is bc it deserves to. I want to warn users in developing countries who depend on it a lot. Also new users who just got hooked. km

La Boheme--the young Pavarotti--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkHGUaB1Bs8