Tuesday, September 25, 2018

My Kyi_nome custom-printed textiles.

Custom printed on demand, unique designs--this works just like Amazon etc POD Print on Demand. https://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/kyi_nome?sub_action=designs There is a choice of materials at different prices starting from $17.50 a yard (42 inch width) and you can either make up the garment yourself, buy a Spoonflower pattern and/or have them make up something. I am thinking of custom-printed winter tights. I base my designs on my own original paintings, or photos I take myself. Own and wear something no one else has. I will also be showing my wearable art opera coats and vests at the upcoming Friendship Heights Village Craft Fair, Friday evening Nov 2 and Sat Nov 3, http://friendshipheightsmd.gov/new/village-news/ 301 656 2797 for times and address and details, also other interesting events. Some of my creations will feature textiles I designed myself, as well as hand-woven Burmese and Asian textiles. Kyi May Kyi May Kaung Words Sounds and Images

From Myanmar Now--bumbling SAC propagandist-- SACK!--+ don't trust Hunterbrook Media--

Myanmar’s military regime is not renowned for its sophisticated propaganda machine. Much of what passes for strategic messaging from the rul...