Monday, October 19, 2015

My short story My Potsdam and Others--

My short story--My Potsdam--"goes with" Tom Hanks in Bridge of Spies as features the Glienicke Bridge--It's a very good movie too, and I am reading the book by the lawyer Donovan.

Your early Fall reading--read my story My Potsdam




or see Tom Hanks in Bridge of Spies, or do both, in whichever order,


My Potsdam is based on a day I spent in Potsdam after a literary conference where I was invited as one of 5 SE Asian writers who dare to confront.


Click "in all formats" to buy a print or an e-edition.


I rather like Tom Hanks going into creative non-fiction, so to speak, and liked Captain Philips--the movie also.


KMKaung
10-11-2015
FB blog

USIP warns of scam centers on Burma-Thai border + KNU blames "allies" BGF for loss of Myawaddy (police station)--

KNU blames Border Guard Force for loss of Myawaddy (police station) to junta forces-- 2 consecutive articles in Irrawaddy. https://www.irr...