Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Reminder--my book signing--Oct 15, Thursday--

At Friendship Heights Village Center

4433 South Park Av.

MD 20814

confirm by signing up 301 656 2797

I will be there from about a qtr to 7.

cash and checks only, books are $5 or $10.

30% of stories concern Burma, rest are international.

I will read a bit from some short stories and novellas and then there will be a Q and A session, when you can ask me about the stories, the writing process, my writerly and artistic journey, Burma, or the editing and publication process.

Free event.

3 blocks from Friendship Heights Metro, off Red Line--

books are also available in print and Kindle e versions on line on Amazon, you can find them by Googling K.M.Kaung as well as other items I have published on line since about 2001.



From Myanmar Now--bumbling SAC propagandist-- SACK!--+ don't trust Hunterbrook Media--

Myanmar’s military regime is not renowned for its sophisticated propaganda machine. Much of what passes for strategic messaging from the rul...