Thursday, December 31, 2015

Fantastic lead sentences--

Attn writers and "journalists"--here is an example of an excellent leader or lead sentence from CNN today--

(CNN)Disrupted terrorist plots. Increased police presence. Warnings to stay alert.

Fears of terrorism and stepped-up security provide a sobering backdrop to planned New Year's Eve celebrations around the world.

In the United States, federal and local security officials are tightening security in high-profile locations, including New York . . .

Like miss big bust Hpin Karr Sway telling me she wanted to talk to me and taking me into the cafeteria, where she told me she never ate proper meals, she just ate snacks (and drank, I found out).

She then laid out the popcorn she was eating in a triangular pattern and said I must write that way.

Showing me the crocodile king the ways of the water.

So now I writing something in the form of her swaying buttocks.

Take that.

KMKaung--
Portfolios of Hot Air--
Life and Art--12-31-2015

From Myanmar Now--bumbling SAC propagandist-- SACK!--+ don't trust Hunterbrook Media--

Myanmar’s military regime is not renowned for its sophisticated propaganda machine. Much of what passes for strategic messaging from the rul...