Monday, December 21, 2015

Impt post--Images--Saw Ohn Nyun by Sir Gerald Kelly

Important post--images--Sir Gerald Kelly, Saw Ohn Nyun--


You won't like to hear this, but I have to tell you.

1. The family never got any of these 5 or 6 fine paintings but only reproductions--maybe only one reproduction, and in those days before World War II, reproductions were not very good.

2. A crony has bought one painting and taken it back to Burma.

3. Shan Chief's lost everything, including their home and States.

--I feel there should be a movement to get these important paintings back to the family of Saw Ohn Nyun.

I feel they should work with the lawyer who got back Klimpt's The Woman in Gold for Maria Altman, the original owner.

I have already given this info to the family, but I cannot spearhead this myself as old and too much to do.

Good luck.

Something like a Go Fund Me acct should also be set up for expenses, like air fares and research, and phone calls etc.

Good luck.

KMKaung
12-21-2015
FB


Very nice--a writer meets an actress in a cafe and they fall in love--

https://www.aol.com/news/valerie-bertinelli-boyfriend-reveals-identity-031332062.html