Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Felicity Harwood of my novel Wolf, coincides with the name of a real person!!

Wow, a fictitious name I picked out of the air, Felicity Harwood, was a real person, and the daughter of Clement Atlee!!

http://www.socialregister.co.uk/felicity-harwood/

Wow, what a coincidence.

I liked the surname Harwood, as a director of an art co-op I was in had that name, and also, much later 2012, I realized that a first cousin --

anyway, I thought a first name for the great love of my hero Wolf, should have a simple, pure name, and so I gave her the name Felicity.

Now I find her listed in the society columns.

I can't get over it.

It must be a sign for me to hurry up the Wolf novel.

KMKaung
4-27-2014

Yuan Dynasty and death of Kublai Khan--from wiki

The Yuan dynasty created the "Han Army" (漢軍) out of defected Jin troops and an army of defected Song troops called the "Newly...