Monday, April 07, 2014

Who is white washing the oppression of The Rohingya-- part 1

Who is white washing the oppression of the Rohingya--(You Tube via Dr. Maung Zarni)

Part 1.

Greg Constantine's photos were also shown at the Holocaust Museum in Washington, DC. but I could not make it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITfdqO49Nc

Man in photo is Jacques Leider, notorious Rakhine/regime apologist, very anti-Rohingya.

I did not watch his presentation, neither did I listen to it when I was sitting right next to him on the Columbia Univ panel in Sept 2012, because I literally got a stomach ache and had to hurry to the loo.

He wasn't among the names that I suggested Columbia U. invite, but they did, apparently for "balance."

500 people signed up for that session, and his speech was applauded, I don't know why;  I only came back into the auditorium when his talk was completely over.

If this post uncovers any racists among you 951 (on my FaceBook), you will be immediately blocked as per my oft-stated editorial policy.  Don't expect an explanation or prior warning.

KMKaung
4-7-2014
FB post

Yuan Dynasty and death of Kublai Khan--from wiki

The Yuan dynasty created the "Han Army" (漢軍) out of defected Jin troops and an army of defected Song troops called the "Newly...