Saturday, September 16, 2017

Salzburg Opera: Mozart's The Magic Flute, conducted by Ricardo Muti

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-mozilla-001&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=mozilla&p=Mozart+Salzburg+opera+complete+youtube+Magic+Flute#id=5&vid=babae5c173a8d287993f24b6bbd88f57&action=click I am so happy to say Ricardo Muti served as conductor of the Philadelphia Symphony Orchestra while I was going to Penn for my Ph.D., and gave the Commencement speech in Franklin Field when I got my M.A. there in 1987 at the University of Pennsylvania. Kyi May Kaung (Ph.D.) 9-16-2017

From Myanmar Now--bumbling SAC propagandist-- SACK!--+ don't trust Hunterbrook Media--

Myanmar’s military regime is not renowned for its sophisticated propaganda machine. Much of what passes for strategic messaging from the rul...