Sunday, June 14, 2015

I don't agree with this one sided thing, but please read and comment--

Important post--"tragedy of the commons"-- a kind of blame the victims from Forbes Magazine, of all places--

but since so many economists visit this blog, and Burma is not unlike an Indian reservation, please read this and comment.

I could not get further than 2 paras.

Maybe the western economic model is too ingrained in us.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnkoppisch/2011/12/13/why-are-indian-reservations-so-poor-a-look-at-the-bottom-1/

And don't just click "like" tell me what you are liking or not--

often I don't have a clue.

kmk
6-14-2015

Bottom line is if we don't stick together, we will all hang separately. I see a lot of racism among so-called educated Burmese--

Mahatma Gandhi said, "An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind."